At EKWB we take your Privacy seriously.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES EKWB COLLECT?
EKWB is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. EKWB will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this Policy. EKWB collects information from our users at several different points on our EKWB Site in order to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information. Information collected includes name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as credit card. EKWB also requires you to submit a user name and password of your choice for future access to your information. Your user name and password are to remain confidential and you should not share this information with anyone.
EKWB collects both personal information and non-personal information that you provide to us, including personal information that may be contained in any video, comment, or other submissions you upload or post to the Services. “Personal information” is information that identifies you and can be used alone to contact you online or offline.
EKWB collects personal information:
- You provide to purchase or pre-order EKWB Products and Services
- You provide when you sign up (sign in) to use EKWB Products and Services
- You provide when you register for contests and prize acceptance
- You provide when you subscribe to our newsletter and other services
- You allow us to connect from other social media services
- You allow us to collect from your use of certain features
- We get from using EKWB Products and Services
- We get from communicating directly with you
- We get from cookies and other technology
The specific types of Personal information collected will depend upon the activity and may include your full name, email address, phone number, home address, mobile phone number, credit card information, and shipping address. Our mobile services may request access to your photos, wi-fi network name and product serial number. Those who win a prize in our contests may be required to provide their social security number and other identification for tax purposes, which will only be used for prize fulfillment purposes.
EKWB may also ask for “non-Personal information,” i.e., information that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such non-Personal information may include, for example, gender, birth date, or zip code. You may be asked to submit non-Personal information with Personal information or separately.
WHY DOES EKWB COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, the Personal Information you provide to EKWB is used to help communicate with you. For example, EKWB uses Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, deliver Products and Services, and inform users about promotional offers.
EKWB may also use Personal information in providing the Services, including but not limited to:
- Orders – If you place an order, EKWB will use your name and email address to send you an order confirmation email, a shipping confirmation email, and customer satisfaction emails. If you do not wish to participate in customer satisfaction emails, you may opt-out of such emails upon receipt by clicking “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email. Please take a look at Terms of sale for order process.
- Customer Service – Based upon the Personal information you provide at the time of account registration or purchase, EKWB will send you a confirmation email to verify your username and password. EKWB will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences.
- Newsletters, Special Offers and Updates – EKWB will occasionally send you information on products, services, special promotions, contests, events, and opportunities to interact with EKWB and our community. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our newsletter sign up page and/or during checkout while purchasing a product. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option NOT to receive these types of communications. Please see “Choice and Opt-out” section below for more details on how to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from EKWB.
WHO DOES EKWB SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
Information about our customers is important to us and we are not in the business of selling this information to others. We share customer information only as set forth in this policy and with subsidiaries that EKWB controls and that are either subject to this Policy or that follow practices that are at least as restrictive as those described in this Policy.
EKWB uses other third-party service providers to offer or facilitate services on EKWB’s behalf, such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services, and an email service provider to send out emails on EKWB’s behalf. When you order products from EKWB, we will share your Personal information as necessary for such third-party services providers to provide the applicable service to EKWB or on EKWB behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- Service Providers. We may share information with third party companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, the shipment of products to you, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries.
- Business Transactions. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired or we undergo another transaction in our business, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring company or other entity surviving such transaction.
- Partner Companies. We may share your personal information with another company when you allow us to, in situations such as:
Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of EKWB or another person.
Legal Process. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
Blogs and other Online Postings. We may decide to allow users to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit such information to us, the information you submit may be available generally to the public. Information that you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Exclusive responsibility for credibility of personal data and contact information lies in you.
- Electing to share your personal information with other companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; and
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
You may at any time revoke the authorization for the processing of personal data. You also confirm that you were aware of the fact that every individual has the right to consult, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and delete personal data relating to him (in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data) – unless this right is limited by the applicable regulations. EKWB in this case will do everything necessary for immediate fulfillment of these requirements.
HOW DOES EKWB KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
EKWB takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. EKWB restricts access to personal information to our employees, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. EKWB uses secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology to encrypt and protect the security of your personal information, including but not limited to your credit card number, when it is sent over the Internet. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Here is a list of cookies that EKWB use. EKWB has listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
If EKWB store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that EKWB may continue to sell products to you.
If you access EKWB services from a location outside the EU, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use EKWB services in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
EKWB is not responsible if information made available on EKWB site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
EKWB stores your information for as long as needed to provide you with Services. EKWB may store information longer, but only in a way that it cannot be tracked back to you. EKWB deletes the information as soon as they are not needed for providing our services.
When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
USER CONTENT RIGHTS
Certain content, products and services available via EKWB Service may include materials from third-parties (»Linked Sites«). Linked Sites may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with EKWB. EKWB is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Linked Sites are not under the control of EKWB, EKWB provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site or any association with EKWB.
EKWB Sites may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”).
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
EKWB reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
EKWB is committed to protecting the online privacy of children and making the internet safe. We do not provide products and services to children, or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age. Any communication we get that is identified as being from a child under 13 will not be kept by EKWB. We encourage parents or guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of email and other activities online.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. E-notification consent
On the EKWB d.o.o. website, by entering your e-mail address into the form for receiving E-News, or as our client, by confirmation of our e-mail notification for newsletter subscription, you can be entered onto the list of people to whom we send electronic notifications containing useful information, news and promotions of our products and services.
- By entering your e-mail address into the form for receiving E-News and by additional confirmation of subscription for newsletter or
- if you are already our client, by confirming to our e-mail notification that EKWB d.o.o. can place your e-mail address onto the list of people whom we can send E-news.
2. Information about re-permissioning to receive e-notifications
If you have trusted us with your e-mail address for the purpose of receiving notifications about useful information, news or the promotion of our products and services at any time by 25 May 2018, we are sending a special electronic notification, where we ask you to give us your re-permission to process (use) your e-mail address for the purpose of receiving electronic notifications about useful information, news or the promotion of our products and services. Re-permission is required under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which takes effect on 25 May 2018.
3. Withdrawal of e-notification consent
You can withdraw your consent to receive e-notifications for the purpose of notifying you about useful information, news and the promotion of EKWB d.o.o. products and services at any time, free of charge, by:
- Clicking on “unsubscribe” or “withdraw consent to receive e-news”, which will be in each of the notifications about EKWB d.o.o. news, promotions of products and services,
- Sending a notification about your withdrawal to the controller’s e-mail address
- Request in person at the registered office of the controller
Your withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data in the period from when you gave consent (when you entered your e-mail address into the form for receiving E-News or when you confirmed your subscription to E-news as our client) to when you withdrew your consent.
After receiving your withdrawal of consent, we will stop processing your personal data (e-mail address) and will delete it.
4. Information on the rights of individuals whose data we process
In relation to your personal data that we process, you can request:
- To obtain confirmation whether we process your personal data;
- To access personal data referring to you;
- To obtain information:
- About the processing purpose,
- About the type of personal data,
- About the users or categories of users who have access to your personal data,
- About the storage period of your personal data;
- To make corrections to the personal data referring to you;
- To delete the personal data referring to you;
- To limit our processing (use) of the personal data referring to you;
- To object to the processing (use) of the personal data referring to you;
- To state that the decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including the creating of profiles, that has legal effects relating to you or significantly affects you in a similar way, does not apply to you,
- To transfer the personal data referring to you to a different person;
- To withdraw your consent for the processing of one or more items of personal data referring to you.
We will fulfill your request as soon as possible after receiving it, but no later than within 1 month.
5. Processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection in the Republic of Slovenia, in relationship to persons who are or have been our clients, we have a legitimate interest in the processing (use) of their personal data, that is their e-mail address, for the purpose of performing direct marketing. Based on this, we can send notifications about useful information, news and the promotion of products and services by EKWB d.o.o. to our clients who have, as part of using the shopping cart, provided their e-mail address.
We process (use) our clients’ e-mail addresses for the purpose of direct marketing until we receive an objection to the processing of the personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, which is filed by the client.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your personal information by EKWB to partners for the partners’ direct marketing purpose. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us. We do not track our users and visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Consequently, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Other third-party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.
6. Objection to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing
A client, to whose e-mail address we send notifications for direct marketing with useful information, news and the promotion of products and services by EKWB d.o.o. on the basis of a legitimate interest, can file an objection to the processing of their personal data (e-mail address) for the purpose of direct marketing at any time, free of charge, by:
- Clicking on “Objection to personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing”, which will be in each of the notifications about EKWB d.o.o. News, promotions of products and services,
- Sending a notification about your objection to the processing of the personal data for direct marketing to the controller’s e-mail address
- Request in person at the registered office of the controller (EKWB d.o.o.)
On the basis of the filed objection we will immediately, and no later than within 15 days, permanently cease processing (using) the client’s e-mail address for the purpose of direct marketing and notify the client about this. We will no longer send the client notifications about useful information, news and the promotion of products and services by EKWB d.o.o.
With regard to the processing of our clients’ personal data, we promise to exercise their rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable legislation relating to personal data protection in the Republic of Slovenia. Find out more about your rights regarding the processing of personal data in Information on the rights of individuals whose data we process.
8. Who processes personal data and contact information for requests
The controller, processor and user of the e-mail addresses of EKWB d.o.o. clients for the purpose of performing direct marketing, to process (use) your e-mail address (personal data) for the purpose of electronically notifying you about useful information, news and the promotion of EKWB d.o.o. products and services is the company EKWB D.O.O., Poslovna cona Žeje pri Komendi, Pod lipami 18, 1218 Komenda, Slovenija – EU, e-mail: [email protected].
We do not forward the e-mail addresses of our clients in relation to direct marketing to any third parties or outside of the European Union, except to the MailerLite company.
In relation to your personal data that we process, you can
- Send to our e-mail address [email protected],
- Send by regular post to the address EKWB D.O.O., Poslovna cona Žeje pri Komendi, Pod lipami 18, 1218 Komenda, Slovenia – EU or
- Request in person at the registered office of the controller at Poslovna cona Žeje pri Komendi, Pod lipami 18, 1218 Komenda, Slovenia – EU
In relation to our processing of personal data referring to you, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner, Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail address: [email protected], phone: 00386 1 230 97 30, website: www.ip-rs.si.