Fractal Design Cases Get a D5 Powered EK Distribution Plate
EK®, a premium water cooling gear manufacturer, in partnership with the prestigious Swedish case manufacturer Fractal Design, is launching the EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB – a custom-designed water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution made to fit several Fractal Design ATX-size cases. This distro plate is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a market-leading D5 pump for users who are building custom loop liquid cooling in Fractal Design cases.
Supported Fractal Design cases:
- Define 7
- Define 7 XL
- Define R6
- Define S2
- Vector RS
- Meshify S2
- Define S2 Vision RGB
EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB
It is designed to simplify the process for beginner PC builders who are entering the hard tubing custom loop liquid cooling world, as well as to bring the slim-lined EK Quantum aesthetics to an already elegant case.
The EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB offers an all in one solution that includes a D5 pump, reservoir, simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry standard G1/4″ threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to match other EK cooling components to minimize the number of bends the user has to make when creating the loop. The distro plate can support up to one CPU water block, two GPU blocks, and two radiators.
The radiator compatibility per case is as follows (top+front):
- Define 7 – EK-CoolStream PE 360 + EK-CoolStream SE 240
- Define 7 XL – EK-CoolStream XE 360 or EK-CoolStream CE 420 + EK-CoolStream PE 360
- Define R6 – EK-CoolStream PE 360 + EK-CoolStream PE 240
- Define S2 – EK-CoolStream PE 360 + EK-CoolStream PE 240
- Vector RS – EK-CoolStream PE 360
- Meshify S2 – EK-CoolStream PE 360
- Define S2 Vision RGB – EK-CoolStream PE 360
Engineered to be mounted next to the motherboard, the EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM can fit elegantly within the supported Fractal Design cases. The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while the anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header via an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for a coordinated lighting effect. Other excellent and recommended addressable D-RGB controller units are EK-Loop Connect and the handy Fractal Design Adjust R1.
This water distribution plate comes with a powerful, silent, PWM-controlled genuine D5 pump. Being a part of the EK Quantum Line, this is a premium product that has enough power to give excellent performance with multiple blocks and radiators. The reservoir is made of CNC-machined cast acrylic material for the glass-like appearance and rigidity.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 133 x 66 x 349mm
– D-RGB LED count: 22
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
Availability and Pricing
EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi distribution plate is available for pre-order through the EK Webshop. This product is expected to start shipping on the 23rd of March 2020. In the table below you can see the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) with VAT included.
|Name||MSRP (incl. VAT)|
|EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi||269.90€||Order now!|