EK presents EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme represents a whole new approach to high-performance cooling of your CPU.
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is an Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) that fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo Xtreme™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo Xtreme™ achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
High Thermal Performance:
– Bulk thermal conductivity >20 W/mK
– Lowest overall thermal resistance of any TIM available today
– Superior performance right out of the gate
– Fully sealed structure – no mess or migration
– Most consistent performance – applies the correct amount of alloy every time
– Laser-cut precision
– Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
– Peel-and-stick application
– Easy clean up – just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
– two (2) EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme applicators
– one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
– one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
– cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
– installation manual
Made in USA by Enerdyne Solutions for EKWB d.o.o.
– Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
– Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed
– EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependant applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type!
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is readily available for purchase from EK webshop!