EK introduces Indigo XS™ ultra-performance engineered thermal interface
EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) for Intel® Core® LGA-115x processors.
EK-TIM Indigo XS is the successor to EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme and represents the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI). Fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo XS™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo XS™ achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
With a new alloy boasting a bulk thermal conductivity of 40 W/mK, Indigo XS performance is unmatched by any other TIM available today.
– Bulk thermal conductivity 4-6X higher than best grease/paste TIMs
– Compatible with all Intel™ 1150/1155/1156 CPUs, including Haswell
– Optimized for watercooled systems
– Highest thermal performance of any TIM, including Indigo Xtreme!
– Fully sealed structure – no mess or migration
– Most consistent performance – applies the correct amount of alloy every time
– Laser-cut precision
– Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
– Peel-and-stick application
– Easy clean up – just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
– two (2) EK-TIM Indigo XS applicators
– one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
– one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
– cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
– installation manual
Made in USA by Enerdyne Solutions for EKWB d.o.o.