Check items to add to the cart or select all
EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked APU is an add-on that allows the use of de-lidded 1st- (Llano), 2nd- (Richland / Trinity) and 3rd (Kaveri) generation AMD® A-series APU processors with EK-Supremacy series CPU water blocks.
This is an add-on for EK-Supremacy PreciseMount universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time.
EK recommends replacing the existing M4x16 DIN7991 screws with the enclosed M4x16 DIN965 screws in order for water block to clear the plastic socket.
The enclosed Naked Ivy screws are made of high-quality nickel plated brass.
De-lidded CPU support list:
- AMD® A10-5000, -6000 and -7000 series APUs
- AMD® A8-3000, -5000, -6000 and -7000 series APUs
- AMD® A6-3000, -5000 and -6000 series APUs
- AMD® A4-3000, -4000, -5000 and -6000 series APUs
- AMD® Athlon X4 760 series series CPUs
- AMD® Athlon II X4 641/651/740/750 series series CPUs
- AMD® Athlon II X2 340/370 series series CPUs
- M4 threaded thumb screws "Naked Ivy" (4 pcs)
- M4x16 DIN965 screws (4 pcs)
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- This product is intended to be used by expert users only as removing the CPU IHS is a delicate process. EK Water Blocks will not be held responsible for any failed removal operation that resulted in death of the computer component!
- Please do not try to remove IHS from other AMD® Socket AM3(+) CPUs, including FX series (such as Phenom II, Thuban, Zambezi, Vishera and Centurion) as the core (die) is soldered to the IHS with aforementioned models. Any attemps to remove the IHS from such processor will result in irreparable damage to the CPU! Please note that removing the IHS from your AMD® CPU will result in voiding the warranty!
|End of life||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: € 60.95 Incl. 22% VAT
Special Price: € 54.95 Incl. 22% VAT
End of life
End of life
Incl. 22% VAT: € 4.01