EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original Xylem D5 PWM.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 series reservoirs come preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Optional PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube is enclosed for additional options.
This water pump/reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of a high-quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 pump can also be upgraded with either:
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Reservoir diameter 60mm
- Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
- Overall unit height: 190mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
- Mounting clip with rubber insert
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Anti-vortex PU foam and 12mm OD plexiglass tube
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- Installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!