Check items to add to the cart or select all
EK-FCQK5000 is a high performance full-cover water block for nVidia Quadro K5000 series professional graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCQK5000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. The sealing is performed by quality NBR rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
Any G1/4" threaded opening can be used as inlet or outlet.
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-FCQK5000 series water block with single FC Terminal
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- thermal grease (Arctic Cooling MX-2; 1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- EKWB recommends the use of EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 16/10 for trouble-free (no plasticizer leakage), low maintainance systems. This industry grade tubing is the only solution for long lasting water cooling systems.
- Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- This water block's connector terminal does not line up with EK-FCQ6000 but it does line up with EK-FCTK20.
|End of life||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Incl. 22% VAT: € 4.62
Incl. 22% VAT: € 4.01
Incl. 22% VAT: € 96.54