Sales logistics specialist
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. We are looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and enthusiastic about our technology, we invite you to join our dynamic team as our newest “Sales logistics specialist”.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- - Logistics and sales advice to customers.
- - Knowledge of customer contracts.
- - Editing orders and creation of logistics documentation - offers, invoices, credit notes, price lists...
- - Organizing transport and regulating customs procedures - import and export.
- - Providing pre- and post-sales support and advice to customers (which include questions about product specifications, delivery times, transportation, customs tariffs, product maintenance, etc…).
- - Dealing with complaints with customers and logistics service providers.
- - Maintaining good business relations with both customers and logistics service providers.
- - Active monitoring of market trends and needs.
- - Participation in various departmental and company projects.
- - Keeping records and reports for the needs of the department.
- - Other tasks as directed by superior.
- - Excellent oral and written communication in English - all communication is in English.
- - Knowledge of logistics procedures.
- - Knowledge of customs procedures - import, export, parities, types of transport, etc.
- - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- - Good organizational and communication skills.
- - Good knowledge of logistics and sales.
- - Knowledge of customs.
- - Knowledge of computer HW.
- - Independence, self-initiative and proactivity.
- - Accuracy and reliability.
- - Sense of working with people and working in a team.
- - Ability to adapt to changes.
- - Technical orientation and experience in the technical field.
- - Knowledge of the computer industry.
- - Knowledge of the Navision Dynamic program.
- - Knowledge of Excel and analytical orientation.
- - Knowledge and experience in the field of logistics and customs procedures around the world (North and South America, Asia, EU and non-EU countries).
- - Knowledge of computer HW.
- - We are very customer driven and focused, with a strong focus on our community.
- - As a team of highly qualified professionals, we value genuine relationships and support from colleagues.
- - We nurture cooperation, innovation and relationships within teams, between teams and with business partners.
- - We encourage personal growth and ideas.
- - We love playing computer games and making awesome PCs.
What do you gain by joining EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology. Innovation. Passion. These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
How to apply?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position “Sales logistics specialist” and your CV to [email protected].
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!
- - 1x Indefinite-term employment with a trial period & 1x Definite-term employment with a trial period.
- - A pleasant and dynamic work environment with flexible hours.
- - Good working conditions and the possibility to cooperate with top experts in the industry.
- - Potential for personal and professional development.