Web Front End Developer
Obsessed with users, we like to push boundaries and we are very passionate about it – which is why EKWB is a fast-growing company that exports its water-cooling solutions to 136 countries around the world.
We have been # 1 in the world for ten years. Our users expect from us boldness, innovation and breathtaking design. And we are here to do that. With a smile on our face and sparkles in our eyes.
Challenges inspire us to think differently, so we can boldly push the boundaries of the possible. Behind all this are the EC members, a team that can hardly wait for the words “can’t be”. To prove it wrong.
Our work environment is full of playfulness and creativity, which encourages the emergence of even the most creative ideas. With our curiosity, we develop personally and business-wise. In everything we do, we are always driven by passion, so being part of the EK is more than just work.
Are you bold enough to want to do the job of your life and join the EKWB team?
Due to our constant expansion at EKWB, we are looking for a Web Front End Developer to join the dynamic team in Komenda (Slovenia).
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Participation in the IT environment planning and design
- Developing, optimizing and maintaining of web applications, implementing new functionalities and working on applications architecture
- Implementing of HTML, CSS, animations
- Communicating via REST, GraphQL protocol
- UX implementation – frontends that enhance the end user’s quality
- Use of GIT workflow
- Conducting frontend testing
- Preparing system documentation and reviewing and validating user and technical documentation
- Keeping and maintaining the necessary records and reports
- Monitoring expert field development and introducing innovations into practice
- Cooperating with other organizational units and external service solutions providers
Requirements & Experience:
- Experience with the development and design of web solutions (design implementation and programming)
- High attention to detail, user experience, and responsive design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the browser render cycle
- Knowledge of GIT workflow processes and Git management
- Proficiency in English
Why join the EKWB team?
Our team is made up of ambitious individuals who are motivated by moving boundaries and living outside the box. We know that our products are as good as a good team, so our culture is based on respectful relationships, knowledge sharing and personal progress, as we want everyone to be able to develop the best career of their lives. We are a winning company and we invite winners to our team.
- long-term employment opportunity
- exceptional professional journey of future learning and growth
- working with state-of-the art equipment and products and constant innovations introductions
- dynamic and pleasant working environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration and inventiveness
For more details, visit our website: www.ekwb.com
Send your application to [email protected]