About the job
Our Senior Buyers are critical in maintaining our quality and reputation. We are looking for an experienced individual who possesses excellent skills in organization, communication, and negotiation. The role is to ensure that the proper flow of products and components is smooth and adheres to the correct price/inventory/quality level that management and other business departments decide. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, an innovative approach, and internal motivation for structure and precision. If we’ve just described you, we invite you to read more.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EK is a leading computer cooling solutions provider that exports our water-cooling solutions to 136 countries. We have been #1 in the world for ten years by combining our passion, drive, and innovation.
We are incredibly fast-growing, which means that we are constantly hunting for the best talent to stay on top. Despite our ambition and growth, we maintain a close work culture where employees are always encouraged to ask questions and bring new ideas.
Take a deep dive into our company and what we stand for with our website: https://www.ekwb.com
Are you ready to showcase your abilities to an international audience and help us grow our company?
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- – be responsible for the sourcing of manufacturing components and products on several markets
- – prepare requests for bids to suppliers, including all requirements and specifications
- – be responsible for evaluating and maintaining supplier reliability, developing new supply sources, and ensuring suppliers meet all requirements
- – negotiate pricing, payment terms, and stocking levels that support business requirements and contribute to the company’s cost base
- – lead purchasing support of new product initiatives (prototypes, EP,
- – Maintain MRP in Navision
- – Selecting and Procuring various computer-related components
- – Maintain supplier relationships
- – Limited supplier negotiations
- – Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- – Resolve supplier issues as required
- – Well-developed written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- – Proficiency in MS Office
- – Knowledge of purchasing and supplier development processes
- – Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- – Knowledge of Navision ERP system will be considered an advantage
- – Knowledge of computer hardware
- – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- – Confident and decisive nature
- – Ability to manage overlapping deadlines, priorities
- – Self-motivated, proactive, positive, and a team player
Our team features some of the best in their field, and they are always ready to share their knowledge with colleagues. Grow and showcase your skills on an international stage while working with state-of-the-art products. In addition to the opportunity of long-term employment, we offer long-term support in personal and professional development with an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, inventiveness, and boldness.
Join the team and help build the story of success: ELEVATING COMPUTERS FOR THE BETTER WORLD.
Please apply here or send your application to [email protected] by July 15, 2021, at the latest.