Sales logistics specialist f/m
Obsessed with users, we like to push boundaries and we are very passionate about it – which is why EKWB is a fast-growing company that exports its water-cooling solutions to 136 countries around the world.
We have been # 1 in the world for ten years. Our users expect from us boldness, innovation and breathtaking design. And we are here to do that. With a smile on our face and sparkles in our eyes.
Challenges inspire us to think differently, so we can boldly push the boundaries of the possible. Behind all this are the EC members, a team that can hardly wait for the words “can’t be”. To prove it wrong.
Our work environment is full of playfulness and creativity, which encourages the emergence of even the most creative ideas. With our curiosity, we develop personally and business-wise. In everything we do, we are always driven by passion, so being part of the EK is more than just work.
Are you bold enough to want to do the job of your life and join the EKWB team?
Due to our constant expansion at EKWB, we are looking for Sales logistics specialist f/m to join the dynamic team in Komenda (Slovenia).
Required knowledge and education:
- – Education – at least the 6th stage
- – Fluency in English language, as it will be the main working language
- – Knowledge of logistics procedures
- – Knowledge of customs procedures – import, export, parity, types of transport, etc ..
- – Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- – Logistics and sales consulting to customers
- – Knowing contracts with customers
- – Processing of orders and preparing logistics documentation – offers, Invoices, credit notes, price list…
- – Organizing transport and management of customs procedures – import and export
- – Ensuring pre- and after- sale support and advice to customers (including questions on technical characteristics of products, delivery times, transport, customs tariffs, maintenance of products, etc.).
- – Maintaining good business relations with customers as well as with logistics service providers.
- – Active monitoring of trends and market needs.
- – Participating in the preparation and implementation of department plans and projects
- – Handling and resolving customer complaints and complaints form logistics service providers
- – Management of records, records and reports for the needs of the department.
- – Other tasks after the user manual.
- – Strong communication and organizational kills
- – Good knowledge of logistics and sale
- – Knowledge of HW
- – Ability to work with people and within a team
- – Independence at work, self-initiative and proactivity
- – Accuracy and reliability
- – Ability to adapt to change.
- – Technical orientation and experience in the technical field
- – Knowledge of the computer industry
- – Knowledge of computer program Navision Dynamic
- – Excell knowledge and analytical orientation
- – Knowledge and experience in the field of logistics and customs procedures worldwide (North and South America, Asia, EU and non-EU countries)
- – Knowledge of computer HW
Why join the EKWB team?
Our team is made up of ambitious individuals who are motivated by moving boundaries and living outside the box. We know that our products are as good as a good team, so our culture is based on respectful relationships, knowledge sharing and personal progress, as we want everyone to be able to develop the best career of their lives. We are a winning company and we invite winners to our team.
- – long-term employment opportunity
- – exceptional professional journey of future learning and growth
- – working with state-of-the art equipment and products and constant innovations introductions
- – dynamic and pleasant working environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration and inventiveness
Send your application with indication you are applying to working position: Sales logistics specialist –to [email protected] latest till 03.08.2021.