Product sourcing specialist
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. We are looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and enthusiastic about our technology, we invite you to join our dynamic team as our newest “Product sourcing specialist”.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- – preparation and management of negotiations with suppliers and preparation of contracts
- – search for new technologies, materials
- – search for new potential suppliers
- – preparation and execution of requests, including all requirements and specifications
- – responsibility for assessing and maintaining the reliability of suppliers
- – developing new sources of supply and ensuring that suppliers meet all requirements
- – constant negotiations for price and other conditions that support project and business requirements and contribute to the cost base of the project and company
- – project management in cooperation with other departments
- – contributing to new product initiatives (prototypes) by procurement and maintaining dual sourcing to mitigate risk and maintain supplier competitiveness
- – implementation and coordination of activities related to the set strategy
- – supplier market analysis and price trends of key raw materials
- – market research and search for new potential products
- – active knowledge of the English language
- – at least finished high school (economic, technical, social sciences)
- – at least 3 years of work experience in procurement in a similar position
- – self-initiative, proactivity, confident and determined nature
- – ability to work in a team and make decisions
- – ability to manage overlapping deadlines, priorities
Why are we special? Because we pursue our “EK way” culture:
- – We are very customer driven and focused, with a strong focus on our community.
- – As a team of highly qualified professionals, we value genuine relationships and support from colleagues.
- – We nurture cooperation, innovation and relationships within teams, between teams and with business partners.
- – We encourage personal growth and ideas.
- – We love playing computer games and making awesome PCs.
What do you gain by joining EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology. Innovation. Passion. These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
How to apply?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position “Product sourcing specialist” and your CV to [email protected].
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!