Product Sourcing Specialist
Obsessed with users, we like to push boundaries and we are very passionate about it – which is why EKWB is a fast-growing company that exports its water-cooling solutions to 136 countries around the world.
We have been # 1 in the world for ten years. Our users expect from us boldness, innovation and breath-taking design. And we are here to do that. With a smile on our face and sparkles in our eyes.
Challenges inspire us to think differently, so we can boldly push the boundaries of the possible. Behind all this are the EC members, a team that can hardly wait for the words “can’t be”. To prove it wrong.
Our work environment is full of playfulness and creativity, which encourages the emergence of even the most creative ideas. With our curiosity, we develop personally and business-wise. In everything we do, we are always driven by passion, so being part of the EK is more than just work.
Are you bold enough to want to do the job of your life and join the EKWB team?
Due to our constant expansion at EKWB, we are looking for a Product Sourcing Specialist to join the dynamic purchasing team in Komenda (Slovenia).
This role requires an experienced individual who is highly motivated, has excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills and has an ingenious approach.
As a Product Sourcing Specialist you will
- – be responsible for the sourcing of manufacturing components and new technologies on several international markets
- – conduct market analysis and source for new products
- – prepare requests for bids to suppliers, including all requirements and specifications
- – be responsible for evaluating and maintaining supplier reliability, developing new supply sources and ensuring suppliers meet all requirements
- – negotiate pricing, payment terms and stocking levels that support business requirements and contributes to the company’s cost base
- – lead purchasing support of new product initiatives (prototypes, EP, MP), and maintain dual-sources to mitigate risk and maintain supplier competitiveness
- – actively participate in suppliers complaint resolving processes
This position is critical for ensuring that the proper flow of products and components is done at the proper price/inventory/quality level as determined by upper management and in cooperation with other business departments.
Qualifications and Experience:
This position requires concluded at least VI. level of degree, fluency in English, proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of tactical purchasing, sourcing and supplier development processes and at least 3 years experiences in a similar position.
Experience in the automotive industry will be considered an advantage, as well as knowledge of Navision ERP system.
Resilience and Adaptability.
The candidate Is expected to be/have:
- – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- – Confident and decisive nature
- – Ability to manage overlapping deadlines, priorities
- – Self-initiative, proactive, positive and a team player
We offer an opportunity for a long-term employment, an exceptional professional journey of future learning and growth, working with state-of-the art products in a working environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, inventiveness and boldness.
Join the team with the special spirit and help build the story of success: ELEVATING COMPUTERS FOR THE BETTER WORLD.