Senior Mechanical R&D Engineer
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. Due to our fast growth in global markets, we are always looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and enthusiastic about our technology, we invite you to join our dynamic team as our newest Senior Mechanical R&D Engineer.
This role requires an experienced research and development engineer – Lead Guru, who has knowledge in the field of mechanical design, is highly motivated and self-initiative, has excellent technical, communication and organizational skills and has an ingenious and proactive approach.
The work includes managing or participating in development projects and department strategies and plans, as well as cooperating with other organizational units and external institutions.
Special emphasis is placed on developing new technical approaches and developing new products, testing them, exploring and defining new materials and suppliers, and introducing new products into production up to the point of confirmation of serial production.
The work also includes monitoring the development of the profession and the introduction of these innovations into practice, as well as transferring knowledge to other team members and promoting their development.
Requirements & Experience:
- – graduated mechanical engineer
- – at least 3 years of experience in managing mechanical development processes, preferably in design and calculation of heat exchangers
- – mastering the work with tools such as SolidWorks, 3D, 2D CAD, preparation of technical drawings and PDM, project management skills
- – knowledge of development / technical procedures for the introduction of new technologies and materials, and appropriate qualitative testing
- – knowledge of quality standards according to ISO 9001: 2015,
- – Proficiency in English and MS Office
- – Indefinite-term employment with a trial period
- – A pleasant and dynamic work environment with flexible hours
- – Good working conditions and the possibility to cooperate with top experts in the industry
- – Potential for personal and professional development
What do you gain by joining EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology. Innovation. Passion. These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
How to apply?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position Senior Mechanical R&D Engineer and your CV to [email protected].
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!