Obsessed with users, we like to push boundaries and we are very passionate about it – which is why EKWB is a fast-growing company that exports its water-cooling solutions to 136 countries around the world.
We have been # 1 in the world for ten years. Our users expect from us boldness, innovation and breath-taking design. And we are here to do that. With a smile on our face and sparkles in our eyes.
Challenges inspire us to think differently, so we can boldly push the boundaries of the possible. Behind all this are the EC members, a team that can hardly wait for the words “can’t be”. To prove it wrong.
Our work environment is full of playfulness and creativity, which encourages the emergence of even the most creative ideas. With our curiosity, we develop personally and business-wise. In everything we do, we are always driven by passion, so being part of the EK is more than just work.
Are you bold enough to want to do the job of your life and join the EKWB team?
Due to our constant expansion, we are looking for a Logistics Specialist to join the dynamic team in Komenda, with the main purpose to support the sales process with B2B customers, managing logistics, processing orders, and providing tailored customer support.
This role requires an experienced specialist in logistics processes, who is highly motivated and self-initiative, has excellent communication and organizational skills and has an ingenious and proactive approach.
- Communication and building relationship with customers to ensure and maintain customer satisfaction
- Processing customer orders and handling related administrative duties – proposal preparation, price lists, invoicing etc.
- Transportation coordination: building relationships with freight providers to ensure on-time deliveries, coordinating and directing transportation needs in order to make deliveries in an efficient and timely manner
- Regulation of customs procedures (import and export)
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Owning customer inquiries from initiation to resolution – ensuring pre- and after- sales support to customers on current status of shipments, customs tariffs etc.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of department plans and projects , and cooperating with other organizational units
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related experience in logistics and sales support
- Fluency in English language, as it will be the main working language
- Knowledge of custom procedures and regulations worldwide
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with all necessary parties, both internally and externally
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, experience with Navision Dynamics is desirable
- Ability to work within a team and a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HW and experience in IT industry are preferred, but not excluding.
We offer an opportunity for exceptional professional journey of future learning and growth, working with state-of-the art products in a working environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, inventiveness and boldness.
The employment contract will be for a 1 year period with plan and great possibility to be prolong into indefinite period of time.
Join the team with the special spirit and help build the story of success: ELEVATING COMPUTERS FOR THE BETTER WORLD.
Send your application with indication you are applying to working position: Logistics specialist [email protected] latest till 18.06.2021.