Head of customer service
Who we are:
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. Due to our fast growth in global markets, we are always looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and enthusiastic about our technology, we invite you to join our dynamic team as our newest Head of customer service in the Customer service department in Komenda (Slovenia).
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- – Providing leadership and direction to the Sales and Shipping, Technical and RMA customer service teams and overseeing the adoption of the department’s and company’s vision, goals and objectives
- – Preparing strategy plans for the customer service department, overseeing and determining key strategic direction and objectives of the department and driving necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer service teams.
- – Ensuring the department and company needs and allocation of resources are correctly prioritized
- – Managing resources and HR development along with mentoring customer service personnel by assisting in the execution of their duties, sharpening their skills, and empowering them in their daily tasks
- – Measuring the effectiveness of all customer service approaches and initiatives along with ensuring the customer service activities deliver measurable and significant value to the business and meet customer loyalty targets
- – Monitoring the customer service performance processes, leading to the formulation of improved approaches and strategies that facilitate the achievement of consumer satisfaction targets
- – Conducting financial analysis for the department, managing the departmental budget, voicing financial support for the purpose of facilitating improvement in customer support initiatives
- – Providing expert guidance to management in regard to the customer experience and customer service improvement opportunities
- – Managing internal and external relationships on behalf of the customer service department
- – Overseeing maintenance and improvement of internal and public knowledgebases of the customer service department, transferring knowledge and promoting professional development of employees
- – Overseeing and appropriately prioritizing projects of the customer service department
- – Managing the customer service ticketing system and establishing customer service workflows in Zendesk
From the candidates, we expect:
- – A minimum of level V of education
- – Excellent spoken and written English (B2 and higher)
- – At least three years of relevant experience with at least two years of leadership experience
- – Technically oriented and knowledge about the PC and liquid-cooling industry
- – Admin and working knowledge in a ticketing customer service software (Zendesk is an advantage)
- – Experience with multichannel customer service (chat, phone, social media, email)
- – Leadership and organization skills
- – A customer-oriented attitude and high emotional intelligence
- – Strategic planning and development
- – Business and technical communication
- – Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- – Proactiveness
- – Innovation
- – Indefinite-term employment with a trial period
- – A pleasant and dynamic work environment with flexible hours
- – Good working conditions and the opportunity to cooperate with top experts in the industry
- – Potential for personal and professional development
What do you gain by joining EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology. Innovation. Passion. These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
How to apply?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position Head of customer service in the Customer service department and your CV to [email protected] by 31 December 2022 at the latest.
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!