Head of Accounting
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. Due to our fast growth in global markets, we are always looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and looking for new career challenges, then join our dynamic team at work: “Head of Accounting”.
We are looking for a diligent, conscientious, accurate and reliable person to manage the accounting department. Do you like working with people and numbers? Do you have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position? Then read on!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- – Setting up and managing internal accounting processes in the company and controlling them;
- – Team management in the field of accounting;
- – Mentoring and motivating the team;
- – Finding and introducing improvements to procedures in the accounting process;
- – Supervision of bookkeeping documentation, VAT tax books, preparation of VAT and DDPO statements;
- – Ensuring production of all types of financial statements and compilation of balance sheets and tax statements;
- – Coordination with accounting of subsidiary companies and assistance in setting up the system (currently USA, China, Japan, Serbia);
- – Taking care of compliance with tax and economic legislation and tax optimization of the EK Group;
- – Consulting in the field of tax calculation in dealings with foreign buyers;
- – Interest in the company’s operations and substantive understanding of financial statements;
- – Informing, tracking and implementing changes in accordance with applicable legislation in all areas;
- – Preparation of internal regulations and instructions related to the accounting field;
- – Participation in the implementation of internal and external audits, inspection procedures, audits and other events;
- – Professional development of colleagues;
- – Cooperation with other departments
- – Mastery of accounting and bookkeeping
- – Knowledge of balance sheet preparation procedures & business audits
- – Good knowledge of the English language
- – At least 3 years of work experience in accounting and at least 2 years of experience in managing processes and colleagues
- – At least VI. Level of education
- – Good managerial, organizational and communication skills
- – Analytical, accurate and reliable
- – Ability to make decisions and assess risks
- – Sense of leadership/working with people and delegating tasks
- – A higher level of knowledge in the financial and accounting operations of commercial companies (desirable in an international environment)
- – Knowledge of the Navision Dynamic program (advantage)
- – Employment relationship for an indefinite period with trial work.
- – Work in a pleasant and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- – Good working conditions and cooperation with top industry experts.
- – Possibility of personal and professional development.
Why are we special? Because we pursue our “EK way” culture:
- – We are very customer driven and focused, with a strong focus on our community.
- – As a team of highly qualified professionals, we value genuine relationships and support from colleagues.
- – We nurture cooperation, innovation and relationships within teams, between teams and with business partners.
- – We encourage personal growth and ideas.
- – We love playing computer games and making awesome PCs.
Why join the EKWB team?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer our employees the same opportunity – to do the best work of their lives at the company. Our internal culture is based on agile work, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, development of the competences of each individual and rewarding exceptional achievements.
Technology. Innovations. Passion. These are the foundations of our success, which are built and connected by the people in our company. We are only as good as our team and the relationships within it – that’s why we invest the most in them.
How to apply?
We invite you to send a written application with the mandatory indication of the position “Head of Accounting” and an attached CV to [email protected] no later than 25 November 2022.