Global marketplaces manager m/f
EKWB Is Looking GLOBAL MARKETPLACES MANAGER m/f
In EKWB we are expanding our sales reach to multiple global marketplaces, such as Newegg, Wallmart, Mercado Libre and Amazon. We are searching for a few well experienced Global Marketplaces Managers who will develop strategies for entry to respected marketplace, create channel strategies and promotions, as well as support the growth of new marketplace businesses.
This is a highly autonomous role, working in cross-functional teams, which requires a high degree of knowledge and passion for marketplaces, the ability to develop strategies and plans while also being able to deliver business growth.
- – Demonstrated success in building an e-commerce brand, ideally from the ground up.
- – Demonstrated experience with Amazon FBA, Newegg and Mercado Libre.
- – Skilled at PPC optimization techniques, marketplace algorithm, keyword research.
- – Demonstrated analytical skills.
- – Highly proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- – Understanding of developing content strategy and implementing content, onsite experiences, features and functionality, and ongoing online testing
- – Highly motivated, well organized, able to multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
- – Highly collaborative with ability to work with multiple internal teams including marketing, creative, design, merchandising and analytics
- – Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- – Proficiency in written and spoken English
- – Additional knowledge of at least one world language, preferably Spanish
- – Job experience from start-ups or similar, dynamic digital environment
- – Experience with market approach in select regions such as Latin America and Spanish speaking markets.
- – Excellent understanding of the DTC and online business space.
- – 3+ years of demonstrated experience with Amazon, Newegg and other third-party ecommerce platforms required.
- – BA in business, digital marketing, ecommerce or related field.
Who Are We?
EKWB is an international and fast-growing company, a leading manufacturer of liquid cooling solutions with more than 15 years of experience in the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art cooling equipment for computers. With our innovative products and services, we are present in more than 130 countries around the world.
We stand for innovation and trendsetting, boldness, and superior user experience, which come together in our special EK culture, marked by team cooperation and knowledge exchange. We collaborate with the world’s best IT companies; our partners include NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel. We are also developing solutions for the enterprise market.
In recent years, we have grown in all aspects, and now we need to ensure that the IT infrastructure catches up with our rapid breakthrough in the digital world and supports our customer management (CRM) and data (Business Intelligence) strategies.
What do we offer?
- – Flexible work environment, work from home (we are remote-first), modern offices and showroom, excellent team leads and mentors.
- – You will implement new and modern technologies that support our business operations.
- – Contact with the latest global technologies and upgrades of computer capabilities.
- – Work in an international environment and with the best experts in various fields.
- – In addition to professional training, we organize many workshops for the development of soft skills and personal growth. Each employee participates in the e2grow talent search program, we have external and internal trainers and an excellent onboarding and mentoring program.
- – Since last year, the entire team has been involved in our program of improving physical and psychological resilience, Mens Sano in Corpore Sano, through which we carry out various activities (physical exercise, online workshops to build a relationship with yourself and establish a proper work-life balance).
- – Our team buildings are EPIC – last August, 120 employees sailed in the Adriatic islands with 15 sailboats for the whole week.
- – Top culture, great co-workers, and great relationships – we want that working in EK becomes the best work of your life.
What do you gain by joining EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology. Innovation. Passion. These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
How to apply?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position GLOBAL MARKETPLACES MANAGER and your CV to [email protected].
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!