Customer Support Specialist
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you enjoy resolving customers’ challenges and being the professional face of a company? Our Customer Support Specialists represent our focus on users and improving their experience with us. Your interactions with customers are incredibly valuable, so your input will always be welcome as we continue to streamline our support services. This won’t be a robotic service job, but instead it requires an individual who enjoys helping customers and using critical thinking skills to discern the best way to do it.
Position is US-based and can be remote; however, there is a mandatory 2-month, in-person onboarding period held in San Antonio, TX.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EK is a leading computer cooling solutions provider that exports our water-cooling solutions to 136 countries. We have been #1 in the world for ten years by combining our passion, drive, and innovation.
We are incredibly fast growing, which means that we are constantly on the hunt for the best talent to stay on top. Despite our ambition and growth, we maintain a close work culture where employees are always encouraged to ask questions and bring forward new ideas.
Take a deep dive into our company and what we stand for with our website: ekwb.com
Are you ready to showcase your abilities to an international audience and be the face of our company?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, multiple language knowledge is an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Description of tasks and responsibilities:
- Pre- and post-sales support through the Zendesk app and other communication channels
- Post-sales support and communication with couriers, arranging compensation cases and inquiries with couriers
- Editing, cancelling customer orders
- Issuing invoices, credit notes, offers, posted documents, etc.…
- Handling customer complaints (related to orders and delivery)
- Light administrative work
- Assistance in regulating customs import and export procedures
- Participation in various department and company projects
- Keeping track of records and reports
- Other tasks as directed by a superior
- Technically oriented
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to solve customer issues
- Independence, self-initiative
- Accuracy and reliability
- Ability to make decisions and assess risks
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to different situations and be proactive
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Knowledge of Navision Dynamic
- Knowledge of Excel
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of several foreign languages
- Knowledge of logistics and customs procedures
If you feel that you can not only meet, but exceed these expectations, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to [email protected] and we look forward to you being an integral part of our team.