Customer service representative
EKWB is a global leader in computer liquid cooling, working with the biggest names in the computer industry and more. While the core of our company remains rooted in Komenda, Slovenia, our innovative, premium-design products are present in more than 130 countries with offices located in three continents. Due to our fast growth in global markets, we are always looking for top talent to help us shape the future of computing.
If you are passionate about your work and enthusiastic about our technology, we invite you to join our dynamic team as our newest “Customer service representative” in the Sales and shipping customer service team in Komenda (Slovenia).
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- – Communication with end users, offering presales and postsales sales and shipping customer service, including order and account management, questions and complaints about the product availability, order status, payments, shipping and delivery.
- – Preparing documentation for order management and other supporting documentation (commodity and financial credit memos, sales offers and invoices, logistics and customs documentation), handling payments, and delivery issues.
- – Collaborating on improving the internal and public knowledgebases of the Customer service department, transferring knowledge and promoting professional development of employees.
- – Gathering data, performing analysis and reports related to the shopping and user experience, customer/user satisfaction and other relevant reports and documentation.
- – Collaborating with other organizational units in the company and outside vendors. responsible for logistics and warehousing services and improving the customer experience.
- – Collaborating on the team’s, department’s and company-wide projects.
FROM THE CANDIDATES, WE EXPECT:
- – A minimum of level V of education
- – Excellent spoken and written English (B2 and higher)
- – At least two years of relevant working experience in customer service
- – Working knowledge in a ticketing customer service software (Zendesk is an advantage)
- – Experience with multichannel customer service (chat, phone, social media, email)
- – Operational knowledge about PCs (software/hardware) and PC liquid-cooling
- – Technically oriented
- – A customer-oriented attitude and high emotional intelligence
- – Detail-oriented and precision skills
- – Communication skills and the teamwork
- – Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- – Proactiveness
- – Innovation
- – Indefinite-term employment with a trial period
- – A pleasant and dynamic work environment with flexible hours
- – Good working conditions and the possibility to cooperate with top experts in the industry
- – Potential for personal and professional development
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY JOINING EKWB?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer the same opportunity to our employees – to do the best work of their lives here. Our internal culture is based on agile processes, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, developing each individual’s competencies, and rewarding extraordinary achievements.
Technology | Innovation | Passion: These are the core pillars of our success, built and connected by people in our company. We are only as good as our team members and their relationships – that is why we invest a lot in them.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of what’s possible with us?
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your application with a clearly stated job position “Customer service” and your CV to [email protected].
The future is liquid-cooled. Become a part of it with EKWB!