EKWB invites a new team player to its team! Join us as: »ACCOUNTANT«
Who are we? EKWB is the world’s leading manufacturer of water cooling for computers, working with the biggest names in the computer and other industries. With innovative and design-perfect products, we are present in more than 130 countries of the world, we have business premises on three continents, but the core of the company remains in Komenda, in Slovenia. We are looking for new top personnel who want to co-shape the future of the digital world with us.
We are looking for a mid-junior accountant who speaks English, has a sense of teamwork and loves numbers. We are looking for an accountant who will take care (mainly) of the accounting processes of our American subsidiary.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• – Posting received invoices and business events
• – Implementation of payment transactions
• – Calculation of travel orders
• – Posting of invoices received/issued
• – Taking care of the register of fixed assets and OS depreciation
• – Preparation and posting of bank statements
• – Reconciliation of analytical data with the general ledger
• – Reconciliation of balance accounts and other records
• – Assistance in the preparation of financial statements
• – Assistance in carrying out the inventory
• – Preparation of accounting and bookkeeping reports
• – Care of documents and archives
• – Management and maintenance of the necessary records, code books, records and reports
• – Stock posting
A person who is happy to work in accounting and will independently perform accounting services for commercial companies in an ownership structure.
• -At least VI. level of education
• – 1 – 3 years of work experience in the field of accounting
• – Excellent knowledge of the English language
• – Advanced knowledge of Excel
• – Good knowledge of (other) MS Office tools
• – Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is desirable
• – Good knowledge of tax legislation and accounting standards
• – Experience with accounting for US companies preferred
• – Self-initiative, proactivity
• – Accuracy and systematicity
• – Ability to self-control and reliability
• – Good organizational skills
• – Sense of working with people and working in a team
· – Employment relationship for a fixed period with the possibility of extension
· – Work in a pleasant and dynamic environment with flexible working hours
· – Hybrid work
· – Good working conditions and cooperation with top industry experts
· – Possibility of personal and professional development
Why are we special? Because we pursue our “EK way” culture:
· – We are very customer driven and focused, with a strong focus on our community.
· – As a team of highly qualified professionals, we value genuine relationships and support from colleagues.
· – We nurture cooperation, innovation and relationships within teams, between teams and with business partners.
· – We encourage personal growth and ideas.
· – We love playing computer games and making awesome PCs.
Why join the EKWB team?
We are the best at what we do, and we offer our employees the same opportunity – to do the best work of their lives at the company. Our internal culture is based on agile work, relaxed relationships, transparent communication, development of the competences of each individual and rewarding exceptional achievements.
Technology | Innovations | Passion: These are the foundations of our success, which are built and connected by the people in our company. We are only as good as our team and the relationships within it – that’s why we invest the most in them.
HOW TO APPLY?
We invite you to send a written application with the mandatory indication of the position “Accountant” and an attached CV to [email protected].