Check items to add to the cart or select all
EK-FCS10000 is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD® FirePro S10000 series dual-processor professional/server graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools both GPUs, RAM as well as both VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCS10000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. The sealing is performed by quality NBR rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 and M3x6 DIN7991 screws allowing for reinstallation of factory provided backplate.
Any G1/4" threaded opening can be used as inlet or outlet.
EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier.
This water block features a very slim design therefore up to seven EK-FCQ6000 water blocks can be used in a single ATX form factor motherboard. Contact us for custom multiple-port FC Terminal built per your demands.
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-FCS10000 series water block with single FC Terminal
- single slot I/O bracket
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- thermal grease (Arctic Cooling MX-2; 1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- EKWB recommends the use of EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 16/10 for trouble-free (no plasticizer leakage), low maintainance systems. This industry grade tubing is the only solution for long lasting water cooling systems.
- Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- This water block's connector terminal does line up with EK-FCW9000
|End of life||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Incl. 22% VAT: € 121.95
Incl. 22% VAT: € 4.62
Incl. 22% VAT: € 4.01
Incl. 22% VAT: € 6.60