Check items to add to the cart or select all
EK-Supremacy is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-Supremacy is a successor of the legendary EK-Supreme HF water block launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better hydraulic performance: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower CPU temperatures compared to EK-Supreme HF
The EK-Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.
EK-Supremacy is also the first CPU water block on the market which has been optimized for every modern CPU platform independently with the use of different type of jet plates to ensure the best contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS). These jet plates of different shape and thickness are enclosed with the product.
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is an Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) that fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo Xtreme™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink.
|Water Block model ||Status|
Hybrid Thermal Solution: ready for air and water cooling: Featuring sharp ROG design, the Hybrid Thermal Solution heatsink integrates a 100% copper heatpipe and a water cooling channel with electroplated barb fittings to prepare you for air and water cooling. Boost heat removal from CPU VRMs, and achieve the overclocking and gaming stability advantage with double the flexibility.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA 2011
Additionally supported sockets (not supported by TIM Indigo Extreme - Intel 2011 Bundle):
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-1366
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+
- AMD Sockets : FM1, FM2
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-Supremacy series water block
- EK-CPU Precise Mount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: TIM Indigo Extreme - Intel 2011 Bundle (2x applicators)
- Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
- Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed
- TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependant applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type! For Intel LGA-2011 socket CPUs only!
|End of life||Yes|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Incl. 22% VAT: € 6.60
Incl. 22% VAT: € 50.79
Incl. 22% VAT: € 6.09
Incl. 22% VAT: € 5.03