- Online Store
EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to officially release the EK-VGA Supremacy HWBOT Edition, the first fruit of the collaboration between EK Water Blocks and HWBOT.
EK-VGA Supremacy HWBOT Edition is a highest performance universal GPU water block built off EK-Supremacy cooling engine. It is a special edition of world-renown EK-VGA Supremacy waterblock featuring 100% metal construction.
EK-VGA Supremacy is a direct successor of the world renown EK-VGA Supreme HF waterblock launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better flow: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-VGA Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower GPU temperatures
The EK-VGA Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-VGA Supremacy.
The top is made of preciselly milled brass, coated in nickel plated finish. Full metal construction allows for use in very low temperature chilled liquid cooling systems.
EK-VGA Supremacy series waterblocks supports majority of modern nVidia and AMD high-end graphics cards. Please check compatibility at EK's CoolingConfigurator. Graphics cards with the following square mouting holes pattern are supported:
- min: 53x53mm
- max: 58x58mm
Moreover this product comes with all additional mounting plates:
- Mounting plate VGA Supremacy GF560
- Mounting plate VGA Supremacy GF2x0
- Mounting plate VGA Supremacy HD6770
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-VGA Supremacy series water block
- EK-VGA EasyMount HF mounting mechanism
- EK-VGA Supreme HF HD7970 Cu Adapter
- Additional mounting plates (GF560, GF2x0, HD6770)
- TIM / thermal grease Gelid GC-Extreme (1.5g syringe)
- Fittings are not included! EK-PSC compression fittings up to size 10mm are supported by this product. Larger EK-PSC series fittings cannot be used!
- Using serial type of EK-FC Bridge will result in non-optimal cooling performance and should be avoided!
- Any heat generating components such as VRM (voltage regulation) or RAM chips needs to be actively or passively cooled by user's preferable method (passive heat sinks, air cooling, ...)
EK-VGA Supremacy HWBOT Edition water blocks comes with Manufactuerer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 73.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
P.S.: Don't forget to check out our "CPU Capped 3DMark - the old and the new" overclocking contest over at HWBOT!